Sunday 26 June 2016

My experience in Lamai Camp

In early June, being on Koh Samui, I took two personal training sessions at the camp Lamai Muay Thai , 1, 000 baht. Impressions are good, although the two sessions a full conclusion will not do. I can not remember the name of trainer, who worked with me, he is not on web-site of the camp. First free arms work for 5 minutes on the bag to warm up, and then mainly worked with the legs, in the second session we started with technique, then again on the legs. The work is intense, the trainer draws attention to the fact that better (I have straight right, two straight, mawashi (high-kick)), and gives priority to the work on these attacks, although there were elbows, and uppercuts, and tipes. Tipe (Mae Geri) - I love the beat this, but as I did not beat on pads, but in the stomach of trainer, as ifeared, and beaten (pushed) weak. It's very good work in terms of endurance (with the Thai climate, especially because I was able to come in the heat (at 12.30 and at 13.30), and in terms of maintaining speed and power strokes. Next time I'll try again in this camp, and other Samui's camps - will have to go on a little longer. Camp equipped with well ring, bags, wall pillows, sale sports nutrition. In General, the standard for Thai camp to train with farangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters